“The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought … planning…”
– Thomas A. Edison
In order to reach a goal, that goal must be understood. Likewise, those wishing to become manly men must first understand the true meaning of manliness.
To help men today understand true manliness, I am releasing a special report, called A Manly Manifesto, that explains seventeen of the distinguishing traits of manly men.
To help people apply the principles discussed in the manifesto, I will include a detailed action plan at the end of the manifesto.
This free, 32-page report will be available on April 6th.
Who It’s For:
Men, young and old, who are interested in learning more about manliness or who wish to take part in the revival of true manliness.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why The Wisest Men Never Graduate From School
- The Two Most Important Topics… Which Are Largely Taboo Today
- The Seemingly Easy Action That Often Feels Harder Than Martyrdom
- The Imperative Difference Between Patriotism and Nationalism
- Why A Lowly Laborer Is Often More Manly Than Seemingly Successful Men
- True Stories from Theodore Roosevelt, Patrick Henry, Winston Churchill, and Others
Don’t Miss Out!
This free manifesto will be released here on April 6.
Spread The News!
If you have a website or blog, please help encourage the spread of manliness by linking to: http://www.practicalmanliness.com/coming-soon-a-manly-manifesto/
I also have a few buttons and graphics available. Just contact me if you are interested.