Friends and readers, I am pleased to present you with my new special report, A Manly Manifesto.
In this thirty-three page manifesto, you will learn seventeen of the distinguishing traits of manly men.
Once you finish reading the manifesto, you can use the action plan at the end to apply the principles discussed to your own life.
Tech Note: You will need a free copy of Adobe Reader to read this .pdf report.
Who It’s For:
Men, young and old, who are interested in learning more about manliness or who wish to take part in the revival of true manliness.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why The Wisest Men Never Graduate From School
- The Two Most Important Topics… Which Are Largely Taboo Today
- The Seemingly Easy Action That Often Feels Harder Than Martyrdom
- The Imperative Difference Between Patriotism and Nationalism
- Why A Lowly Laborer Is Often More Manly Than Seemingly Successful Men
- True Stories from Theodore Roosevelt, Patrick Henry, Winston Churchill, and Others
Want To Help?
The manifesto is completely free, so I am relying on your support to spread the news. Please share this report with any one you think might be interested.
If you have a website or blog, please help encourage the spread of manliness by linking to this report at: http://www.practicalmanliness.com/manlymanifesto/