About a year ago, I invested a good bit of time in learning what the founders really said on some of the most important topics of life.
Although plenty of quotes are floating around online, I was frustrated by the lack of quotes on certain crucial issues and the poor historical reliability of those few that were readily available.
Scouring the web (and a few books), I succeeded in compiling a list of nearly 200 quotes by men like George Washington, Patrick Henry, and more! For every single quote, I included the complete source – often to the exact page number!
For the past year, I have kept this resource on my computer and referenced it frequently. (Twice in debates with atheists about the religion of our founders.)
Now You Can Get This Resource!
As we approached Independence Day this year, I decided to release this valuable document here on Practical Manliness. Just in time for the Fourth of July, you can now see what the founders really said about religion, slavery, government, and more.
- 101 pages
- Searchable PDF document
- Full and complete sources
- 190+ hard-to-find quotes
- Authors include Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Franklin, Hamilton, and many more!
- The quotes are organized by author and topic.
Because I want to make sure that everyone can afford this terrific resource, I am selling it for only $3.99 [Update: Now lowered to just $1.99!]
Spread The Word!
I don’t have much of a marketing budget for this resource, so I really need the help of all you amazing readers! I would really appreciate any help you can give.
- Mention this book on Twitter
- Share it on Facebook (see button below)
- Write about it on your blog (ask about free review copies)
- Email your friends (the more the merrier!)
- Add your review in the comments section below
Each time you tell someone about this resource you automatically win manliness points! 😉